Do you have potential CIS candidates without the necessary foundational knowledge to understand all the technology / terminology of the IPC-7711-21B CIS certification program? IPC has assembled an optional video preparatory course that can help students successfully achieve their CIS credential.
This video training series is designed to provide the essential background knowledge for your 7711-21B CIS candidates. It will help ensure that all of your assemblers are using approved terminology, understand best-industry practices, and are prepared to succeed when they undertake CIS training & certification. This Course is ideal for new hires, ESL students, and visual learners who may require additional help to pass their CIS certification exams.
Also useful for vocational / technical schools, state and federal job training centers, independent training centers, community colleges and anyone engaged in school-to- work programs.
• Train and prepare as many individuals within your company or educational facility, with no expiration and no annual user fees. Buy once use forever.
• Courses may be administered by any training facilitator and contain English (SDH) subtitles for hearing-impaired and ESL students.
• Each of the individual course modules are available for complete Online Review using the links in the "Kit Products" list above.
• Print testing, automated testing and IPC certificates of completion are available through our Support Materials index page -- per the DVD part numbers as listed below.
• Courses are available in DVD and computer-based formats for your convenience. (See "OVT" item code in "Related Products," below.)
Course Contents include:
||Intro to Surface Mount Rework
||Chip Component Rework
||Gull Wing Rework
||Land and Conductor Repair
||Plated-Through Hole Repair
||Area Array Rework
Save 33% (IPC Member Companies), 25% (Non-member) off individual list price when you purchase this package of 9 DVDs. Contact IPC Training to receive credit against previously purchased DVDs in this set.